CMOH Recruitment 2021: Paschim Bardhaman’s Department of Health & Family Welfare’s Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) is hiring 33 Medical Officers (General Duty/Special Duty) and Staff Nurses. The roles are initially on a contract basis for COVID-19-related responsibilities for a period of two months. Eligible and interested candidates should come to the Walk-in-Interview with their applications and testimonies on the dates and locations listed below. Dated 17/06/2021, Notice No. DH&FWS/ ASL/ 21022/ 168.
CMOH Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name:||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Paschim Bardhaman|
|Name of The Posts:||Medical Officer, Doctor, Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Bardhaman|
- MEDICAL OFFICER (General Duty) – 03 Nos.
- MEDICAL OFFICER (CCU/ HDU) – 03 Nos.
- SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICER (Medicine) – 02 Nos.
- SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICER (Respiratory Medicine) – 02
- STAFF NURSE – 23 Nos.
জলদপ্তরে কর্মী নিয়োগ
বন্ধন ব্যাংকের চাকরি
কেন্দ্রীয় বাহিনীতে কর্মী নিয়োগ
অঙ্গনওয়াড়ি কর্মী নিয়োগ
- MBBS for Medical Officer, MBBS and MD in relevant subject for Specialist Medical Officer. G.N.M or B.Sc (Nursing) in case of Staff Nurse
- For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, please go through the officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates should attend the Walk-in-Interview on the dates shown below with their applications/testimonials in support of their educational qualifications, caste, age, experience certificate (if applicable), and any other pertinent documents.
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
|Official Notification Download||Click Here|
|More Latest Jobs News||Click Here|
এই বোতামটি ক্লিক করুন
- Note:–The information provided above is purely for the use of employers. kajkarmo.in is neither a staffing agency nor a recruitment agency. kajkarmo.in is a news website that provides easy and quick access to information on various appointments in India. Job seekers should look into the specifics and application processes, as well as the departments and official websites.