Gram Rojgar Sahayak Job 2021:Application for 01 Gram Rojgar Sahayak posts will be invited from the Bureau of Block Development Officer Mayureswar II Development Block, Birbhum. For 01 years, the choice of the post will be purely contractual and temporary under MGNREGS to the Kaleswar Gram Panchayat Development Bloc, Mayureswar-II, Kotasur, Birbhum. Candidates eligible for applications may submit their testimonials at the address given below. Notification No. 888/BDO/Mayu-II/2021, 17/05/2021.
Gram Rojgar Sahayak Job 2021
|Organization Name:||Office of the Block Development Officer Birbhum|
|Name of The Posts:||Gram Rojgar Sahayak|
- of Vacancies: 01 Nos. (Kaleswar Gram Panchayat)
- 10+2 Science stream (combination with Mathematics & Physics) with 55% marks and 6 months computer course with knowledge in MS Office.
The candidate must be a resident and voter of the concerned Gram Panchayat.
- 18 years – 35 years
- Exact dates, times, and screening/interviewing venues are notified in due course and the information will be available at MayuresWar II Development Blocks BirBhum — http://www.birbhum.gov.in, on the Official Website of the Block Development Officer
- Please consult the official website or publicity (see Link/PDF below) for more details on candidate selection standards, eligibility standards, and other details.
How To Apply For Gram Rojgar Sahayak Job 2021
- Applicants eligible and interested may send their application by ordinary post at the address below. Enclose the self-certified copies of testimonials in support of education, caste, age, experience and any other relevant documents, according to the instructions provided (see Adv/PDF link below).
- Candidates may, by dropping the application at the Drop-box held at the following address office, also submit their application form in person.
Last Date and Address: The Application along with enclosures should reach at the following address — The Programme Officer, (MGNREGS) & Block Development Officer, Office of the Block Development Officer, Mayureswar-II Development Block, Kotasur, Birbhum, on or before 31/05/2021
|Official Notification Download||Click Here|
|More Latest Jobs News||Click Here|
Note:–The information provided above is purely for the use of employers. kajkarmo.in is neither a staffing agency nor a recruitment agency. kajkarmo.in is a news website that provides easy and quick access to information on various appointments in India. Job seekers should look into the specifics and application processes, as well as the departments and official websites.