HPCL Recruitment 2021:To fill 200 vacancies, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is accepting online applications from qualified candidates. It is now scheduled to begin the online registration process on March 3, 2021. Hindustan Petroleum recently released a recruitment notice for the following Engineering Roles: Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, and Instrumentation Engineer, with post-by-post vacancy details provided below. According to the HPCL announcement, online applications will be accepted until April 15, 2021. This HPCL Engineer Vacancy 2021 is for applicants looking for engineering jobs in the central government.
HPCL Engineer recruitment information and a link to apply for HPCL jobs can be found at hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates interested in Central Government Jobs should check their qualifications, age limit, experience, and other factors. Applicants must apply only through the internet. HPCL will select candidates using a computer-based test, a group task, and a personal interview. Candidates who are chosen will be placed anywhere in India.
HPCL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name:||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Official Website:||hindustanpetroleum.com/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Name of The Posts:||Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT)|
- Applicants should possess Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT] from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- HPCL Apprentice selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for HPCL Recruitment 2020
- Go to mhrdnats.gov.in, the official website.
- “Find the “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)-Graduate Apprentice Trainee Engagement (GAT) 2020 commercial. The last applicable date is 05-Dec-2020. Click on the advertising.
- Read the notification and confirm Eligibility will open the notification.
- You have to register if you are a new user, otherwise you can login to your account and start applying.
- Correctly enter your info.
- Finally, press the submit button and the application form will be printed.