WB Pollution Control Board Job 2021:People are appointed to the Pollution Control Board of West Bengal. All details regarding the appointment are given in an official notice. What posts are filled, what qualifications are required for education, how many vacant jobs are, all of these jobs are written into it. West Bengal job seekers are eligible for a merit-based position on the West Bengal Pollution Control Board. See the details before submitting your request.
WB Pollution Control Board Job 2021
|Organization Name:||West Bengal Pollution Control Board|
|Name of The Posts:||Project Associate, Senior Project Associate|
- Project Associate: Master’s degree in Environmental Science and Civil/Architecture & Planning/Chemical Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Senior Project Associate: Master’s degree in Environmental Science and Civil/Architecture & Planning/Chemical Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Project Associate– The salary will be Rs 42,000 per month.
- Senior Project Associate- The salary will be Rs 35,000 per month.
- Will be recruited through direct interview.
- WBPCB Head Office, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 106.
How To Apply WB Pollution Control Board Job 2021?
- The application form has to be downloaded first from the official website of the West Bengal Pollution Control Board. Then it has to be printed on A4 page and filled with correct information.
- Once the application form has been filled, you need to make a PDF file of several documents along with it and send it to the official email.
|Official Notification Download||Click Here|
|More Latest Jobs News||Click Here|
Note:–The information provided above is purely for the use of employers. kajkarmo.in is neither a staffing agency nor a recruitment agency. kajkarmo.in is a news website that provides easy and quick access to information on various appointments in India. Job seekers should look into the specifics and application processes, as well as the departments and official websites.