WBPSC Job 2021:A notification was published by the Western Bengal Public Service Commission in the latest WBPSC Inspector Of Factories Recruitment 2021. Today, I’ll share all the important details, the online application process, and others with you WBPSC Inspector of Factory Recruitment 2021. A notification for the recitation of Labor Department Inspectors of Factories has been published by the West Bengal Public Service Commission. I know that many aspirants seek jobs in West Bengal in chemical engineering. For all these Aspirants this is a good opportunity. The online application link available here is provided by PSC Factory Inspector for Chemical Recruitment 2021.
WBPSC Job 2021
|Name of The Posts:||Inspector Of Factories ( Chemical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering From Recognised University
- At Least 5 Years Experience in an Engineering workshop or Manufacturing Concern Or Plant Repute
- SC/ST Candidates: Not More than 41 years
- OBC Candidates: Not more than 39 years
- PWD Candidates: Not More than 45 years
- General Candidates: Not more than 36 years
- General (Un-Reserve): 210/- + GST+ Convenience Fee
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fees
- Payment Method: Exam Fees Pay through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/
Salary ( Per month)
- Pay Level: 17
- New Basic Pay: 67,300/-
- Monthly Starting Gross salary: 77,895/-
- Pay Scale : 67,300 – 1,73,200/-
- Written Test
How to Apply WBPSC Job 2021
- Online application. Online application.
- Download PDF and read carefully from the following box: WBPSC Inspector of
- Factories Notification.
- Then go to the website of wbpsc.gov.in or apply the following page.
- Login to your account then ( If you new, then register First)
- Fill in the correct details of your form.
- Full payment
- Send your form. Send your form.
|Official Notification Download||Click Here|
|More Latest Jobs News||Click Here|
Note:–The information provided above is purely for the use of employers. kajkarmo.in is neither a staffing agency nor a recruitment agency. kajkarmo.in is a news website that provides easy and quick access to information on various appointments in India. Job seekers should look into the specifics and application processes, as well as the departments and official websites.