Western Railway Recruitment 2021: The new notification to employ apprentices, i.e. assistant/steno/electrician/mechanic/draftsman/fitter & varies, was announced by Western Trailway (RRC/01/2021) for the new position. 3591 vacancies are allocated for Western Railway Vacancy 2021 according to the notification of the West Railway Job. You’re looking for a willingness for dedicated people. Aspirants looking for Central Govt Railway Jobs could take the opportunity of recruiting WR RRC 2021. The new notification of employment was issued on 18.05.2021 by Western Railway. Candidates are allowed to download Job Notification at www.rrc-wr.com @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in/. On or before 24.06.2021 applicants should apply.
For this Western Railway Vacancy, candidates can apply from 25.05.2021. In order to extend its satisfactory performance, the selected candidate for the Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021 is contractualized for a period of one year. For these Western Railway Jobs the aspirants should apply online. Applicants from a recognized university should hold a 10th day/10+2/ITI/equivalent. Unfinished application & application will be strictly rejected after due date. Merit list selection will be based. After selection, short-listed applicants will be notified. In addition to the application, relevant documents should be attached.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name:||Western Railway|
|Name of The Posts:||Apprentices i.e (Assistant/ Steno/ Electrician/ Mechanic/ Draftsman/ Fitter & Various Trades)|
|Job Location||The various States of India|
- Candidates should hold 10th Std/ 10+2/ ITI/ Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Age Limit should be 15-24 years.
- However, check the notification for more details.
Selection Process for Western Railway Vacancy:
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
- Merit List prepared on the basis of Academic Background.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online is accepted.
- Apply through the link given below.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Fee payments will have to be made online through the payment gateway as part of the online application.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official @rrrc-wr.com website
- Click on the homepage on ‘Engagement of apprentices pursuant to the Learning Act of the year 1961-22.’
- To know the eligibility criteria, check the advertising.
- Upon enabling the link, use the link online.
- Finally, submit the form online before the end of the application.
Official Notification Download Click Here More Latest Jobs News Click Here
নতুন কোনো চাকরি এবং বিভিন্ন ধরনের কাজের আপডেট পেয়ে যাবেন,আমাদের এই চ্যানেলটিতে
Click This Images
- Note:–The information provided above is purely for the use of employers. kajkarmo.in is neither a staffing agency nor a recruitment agency. kajkarmo.in is a news website that provides easy and quick access to information on various appointments in India. Job seekers should look into the specifics and application processes, as well as the departments and official websites.